Hydraulic fluid (Dexron III) is TOXIC. Wear protective goggles and gloves; use only in
well-ventilated area; avoid contact with skin, eyes, and clothes. Skin and clothing that come in contact
with hydraulic oil should be washed immediately. Saturated clothing should be removed immediately.
Failure to comply may result in injury to personnel.
(40) Remove hydraulic return line (29) located on FEL valve block (28).
(41) Remove four bolts (30), lockwashers (31) hydraulic supply line (32), and O-ring (33) from hydraulic pump (34).
(42) Remove hydraulic fan motor supply tube (35) and fitting (35.1).
(43) Loosen clamps and remove turbo air intake tube.
(44) Remove hydraulic hoses (36) and fittings (37) from rear of hydraulic pump (34).
(45) Remove three fittings (38) from rear of transmission charge pump (39).
(46) Remove two torque converter lockup tubes (40).
(46.1)Remove capillary tube (40.1) from T-fitting (40.2).
(46.2)Remove T-fitting (40.2) from transmission charge pump (39).
(47) Remove hose connecting air cooler to turbocharger, and seal openings with clean cloths.