SAMPLING ENGINE OIL
NOTE: Sample engine oil every 50 hours or 90 days.
1. Run engine to warm oil.
2. Park machine on a level surface.
3. Lower bucket to the ground.
IMPORTANT: Turbocharger may be damaged if
engine is not properly shut down.
4. Run engine with engine rpm dial at 1/3 position without
load for 2 minutes.
5. Move engine rpm dial to slow idle position.
6. Attach a "Do Not Operate" tag on the right control
7. Pull pilot control shut-off lever to locked position.
8. Open engine hood and secure hood in open position.
9. Clean valve (A) and use to sample engine oil.