OPERATOR PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE CHECKS AND SERVICES
FOR HYDRAULIC EXCAVATOR 230LCR/230LCRD
ITEM TO BE INSPECTED
EQUIPMENT IS NOT
PROCEDURE: DO THE PMCS AND HAVE ITEM
REPAIRED, FILLED, OR ADJUSTED AS NEEDED
Check Windshield Washer Fluid Level
(1) Check windshield washer fluid level in tank (A)
and, if necessary, fill to full mark with all
season windshield washer fluid.
NOTE: Ensure that access door is closed
securely after inspection is complete.
Check Cab, All Glass, Windshield, and Wipers
(1) Check cab and windshield for cracks and/or
Broken windows impair
damage that may impair vision.
vision or missing glass
(2) Check wiper arm and blade for damage.
NOTE: Mount machine using the right side
Check that Fire Extinguisher and Window Breaking
Fire extinguisher or window
Tool are Installed
breaking tool missing
(1) Fire extinguisher and window breaking tool in
(2) Fire extinguisher in engine compartment and
window breaking tool in cab (230LCRD).
Inspect Seat Belt and Mounting Hardware for Wear
Any damage or wear
that would prevent