OPERATOR PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE CHECKS AND SERVICES
FOR HYDRAULIC EXCAVATOR 330LCR
ITEM TO BE INSPECTED
EQUIPMENT IS NOT
PROCEDURE: DO THE PMCS AND HAVE ITEM
REPAIRED, FILLED, OR ADJUSTED AS NEEDED
(2) When operating in high dust/sand conditions,
squeeze dust valve every couple of hours of
operation to release dust/sand.
(1) Park machine on level surface.
(2) Remove dipstick (A). Oil must be in the
Oil is below the ADD or
SAFE mark on the dipstick
(3) If oil is needed, remove filler cap (B) and add
(4) Recheck oil level.
Drain Hydraulic Tank Sump
WARNING: High-pressure release of oil from
pressurized system can cause serious burns or
penetrating injury. The hydraulic tank is
pressurized. Do not remove plug (A). Release
pressure by loosening vent plug.
(1) Loosen vent plug (A) to release hydraulic