Cylinder Head and Valves
IMPORTANT: Cap screws MUST NOT be tightened
more than a total of 270° ± 5°.
INSTALL ROCKER ARM ASSEMBLY
1. Install push rods in holes from which removed.
2. Install wear caps on valve stem tips, make certain caps
rotate freely on valve stems.
Installing Push Rods and Caps
3. Make sure spring pin (A) engages with hole (B) in
4. Install shaft clamps and all six cap screws. Tighten cap
screws to 75 N·m (55 lb-ft).
5. Adjust engine valve clearance. (See CHECK AND
ADJUST VALVE CLEARANCE, earlier in this group.)
Installing Rocker Arm Assembly