9. Close windows, roof vent, and cab door.
IMPORTANT: Turbocharger may be damaged if
engine is not properly shut down.
10. Cover exhaust opening to prevent entry of wind
5. Run engine at 1/2 speed without load for 2 minutes.
IMPORTANT: Prevent possible damage to
6. Move engine speed rpm dial to slow idle position.
hydraulic lines, rods, and hoses.
Fasten chains to machine frame.
7. Turn key switch to OFF. Remove key from switch.
11. Fasten machine to rail car with 16 chains and
8. Pull pilot control shut-off lever to locked position.
IMPORTANT: Prevent cab electrical component
damage from bad weather. Always
close windows, roof vent, and cab