Maintenance--Every 250 Hours
1. Park machine on a level surface.
2. Remove dipstick (A). Oil must be in the operating
3. If oil is needed, remove filler cap (B) and add oil. (See
4. Check oil level.
DRAIN HYDRAULIC TANK SUMP
CAUTION: High pressure release of oil from
pressurized system can cause serious burns or
penetrating injury. The hydraulic tank is
pressurized. Do not remove vent plug (A).
Release pressure by loosening vent plug.
2. Loosen plug (F) for several seconds to drain water and
sediment into a container. Do not remove plug
completely. Dispose of waste properly.
3. Tighten sump plug and vent plug.