IMPORTANT: LPS 3 Rust Inhibitor can destroy
painted finish. Do not spray LPS 3
Rust Inhibitor on painted areas.
6. Park machine as shown. Inspect cylinder rods for
evidence of damage or rust. Report deficiencies to
your supervisor. Coat exposed cylinder rods (A) with
LPS 3 Rust Inhibitor.
IMPORTANT: Prevent possible machine damage from
unauthorized persons operating
machine. Attach a 'DO NOT OPERATE'
tag to right control lever.
A--Cylinder Rod Areas
7. Place a 'DO NOT OPERATE' tag on the right control
8. Lubricate all grease points.
9. Remove batteries.
10. Remove seat cushion and other perishable items.
11. Remove keys and lock all covers and doors.
LPS is a trademark of the Holt Lloyd Corporation.
QUICK-DISCONNECT HITCH STORAGE
1. Plug cylinder ports.
2. Lubricate wedge bar.
3. Apply light coating of oil to all exposed metal parts.