DISASSEMBLE AND ASSEMBLE TRACK ROLLER
H--Plug (2 used) (SN --
599999) Plug (1 used)
C--Bushing (2 used)
G--Pin (2 used)
(SN 600000-- )
D--Metal Face Seal
5. Inspect metal face seals. (See procedure in this
1. Remove plug (H) using a 6 mm hex key wrench
group.) For seals that will be reused, put a piece of
and drain oil.
cardboard between seal rings to protect seal face.
2. Remove pin (G) using a 14 mm driver.
6. Remove axle (I) from roller (B).
3. Remove bracket (E) using a bearing puller
NOTE: Only remove bushing if replacement is
attachment and adapters from puller set.
IMPORTANT: Metal face seals can be reused if
they are not worn or damaged. A
7. Remove bushing (C) using a 2 jaw puller and
used seal must be kept together as a
adapters from puller set.
set because of wear patterns on seal
8. Replace parts as necessary.
4. Remove metal face seal (D) from roller and bracket.
Keep seal rings together as a matched set with seal
ring faces together to protect surfaces.
Continued on next page