4. Remove screws (A) to remove cover (B).
5. Remove spring pin (D) to remove pilot shut-off lever
IMPORTANT: To avoid possible damage to switch
panel during assembly, be sure to mark
all corresponding bullet connector
wiring leads before disassembly.
Connecting bullet connectors to the
wrong wiring leads will damage
components in the switch panel.
6. Disconnect all main wire harness connectors, radio
speaker wires and radio antenna (if equipped),
windshield wiper motor, dome light and bullet
connectors as required.
7. Loosen and remove the fresh air intake cowl cap
screws and remove cowl from inside rear wall of cab.
8. Disconnect windshield washer fluid tube from
windshield washer pump located in the compartment
behind the cab.
C--Pilot Shut-Off Lever
9. Remove lock nuts (A) and washers located at the four
inside corners of cab.
10. Remove the two cab-to-platform cap screws and
washers from each of the four sides of cab.
Continued on next page