Wiring Harness and Switches
2. Start correct size extractor tool over wire at handle (A).
3. Slide extractor tool rearward along wire until tool tip
snaps onto wire.
IMPORTANT: Do NOT twist tool when inserting in
4. Slide extractor tool along wire into connector body until
it is positioned over terminal contact.
5. Pull wire out of connector body, using extractor tool.
A--Extractor Tool Handle
IMPORTANT: Install contact in proper location using
correct size grommet.
6. Push contact straight into connector body until positive
stop is felt.
7. Pull on wire slightly to be certain contact is locked in
8. Transfer remaining wires to correct terminal in new