Removal and Installation
4. Remove screws (A) to remove cover (B).
5. Remove spring pin (D) to remove pilot shut-off lever
IMPORTANT: To avoid possible damage to switch
panel during assembly, be sure to mark
all corresponding bullet connector
wiring leads before disassembly.
Connecting bullet connectors to the
wrong wiring leads will damage
components in the switch panel.
6. Disconnect all main wire harness connectors, radio
speaker wires and radio antenna (if equipped),
windshield wiper motor, dome light and bullet
connectors as required.
7. Loosen and remove fresh air intake cowl cap screws
and remove cowl from inside rear wall of cab.
8. Disconnect windshield washer fluid tube from
windshield washer pump located in compartment
A--Screw (4 used)
C--Pilot Shut-Off Lever
9. Remove lock nuts (A) and washers located at four
inside corners of cab.
10. Remove two cab-to-platform cap screws and washers
from each of four sides of cab.
Continued on next page