UNIT PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE CHECKS AND SERVICES
FOR HYDRAULIC EXCAVATOR 330LCR
ITEM TO BE INSPECTED
EQUIPMENT IS NOT
PROCEDURE: DO THE PMCS AND HAVE ITEM
REPAIRED, FILLED, OR ADJUSTED AS NEEDED
(2) Stop engine. Allow coolant to cool.
(3) Check coolant level at recovery tank.
(4) Repeat steps 1 through 3 until recovery tank is
repeatedly at the same level (stabilized).
NOTE: The level of the coolant in the cooling
system MUST BE repeatedly checked after all
drain and refill procedures to ensure that all
air is out of the system which allows the
coolant to stabilize. Check coolant level only
when the engine is cold.
(5) If necessary, fill recovery tank to FULL mark.
(6) Install recovery tank and radiator caps.
Clean the engine ventilation tube (A) when you
measure and adjust engine valve clearance (lash).
Check Engine Speeds
(1) Warm engine to normal operating temperature.
(3) Turn engine rpm dial to slow idle to check slow
(4) Turn engine rpm dial to fast idle to check fast
900 25 rpm
2180 25 rpm
Fast Idle in Standard Mode