UNIT PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE CHECKS AND SERVICES
FOR HYDRAULIC EXCAVATOR 330LCR
ITEM TO BE INSPECTED
EQUIPMENT IS NOT
PROCEDURE: DO THE PMCS AND HAVE ITEM
REPAIRED, FILLED, OR ADJUSTED AS NEEDED
(7) Remove turning tool and timing pin.
(8) Install parts. Center muffler to turbocharger
inlet tube before fastening muffler into place.
Adjust Engine Control Motor and Sensor
NOTE: When the following components are
repaired or replaced, or when engine speeds
deviate from specification, the engine speed
learning procedure must be performed.
Engine speed control cable
Engine control motor and angle sensor
Engine and pump controller
(1) Ensure that the fast idle and slow idle stop
screws on the injection pump are adjusted to
(2) Turn key switch ON.
(3) Turn the engine rpm dial to slow idle.
(4) Loosen cap screw (A) in engine control motor
(5) Adjust the arm on the shaft so the injection
pump lever just contacts the slow idle stop
(6) Tighten cap screw to 13 Nm (115 lb-in.).
(7) Perform Engine Speed Learning Procedure.