UNIT PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE CHECKS AND SERVICES
FOR HYDRAULIC EXCAVATOR 330LCR
ITEM TO BE INSPECTED
EQUIPMENT IS NOT
PROCEDURE: DO THE PMCS AND HAVE ITEM
REPAIRED, FILLED, OR ADJUSTED AS NEEDED
Adjust Engine Speed Control Cable
NOTE: The ball joints (D) are installed on the
cable to full thread engagement. A ball joint
can be used to lengthen a cable end, if needed,
but must have at least 6 mm (1/4 in.) of thread
engagement to avoid stripping the threads on
(1) Install ball joints (D) to full thread engagement.
(2) Install speed control cable (F) in brackets (E
and H). Tighten nuts so threaded portions of
cable are centered in brackets. As needed,
adjust cable in brackets to connect ball joint to
lever or arm.
(3) Connect ball joint to the outer hole of engine
control motor arm (I).
(4) Do engine control motor adjustment and then
the engine speed learning procedure.
Every 3 Years
Replace Seat Belt
(1) Replace the complete seat belt assembly
regardless of appearance. A date label, to
determine the age of the belt, is attached to