Engine Rebuild, Break-In, and Tune-Up
CHECK AND SERVICE COOLING SYSTEM
1. Remove trash that has accumulated on or near
2. Visually inspect entire cooling system and all
components for leaks or damage. Repair or replace as
3. Remove the foam filter from weep hole (A, shown
removed) located on the side of timing gear cover and
discard filter. Inspect the weep hole for any restrictions.
Cooling System Weep Hole with Foam Filter
4. Insert a heavy gauge wire deep into weep hole to
make sure hole is open.
5. Install new foam filter flush with timing gear cover.
Continued on next page