INSTALL FUEL SUPPLY PUMP
IMPORTANT: Before installing supply pump, test
pump to make sure fuel will not leak
around plunger (or roller tappet) and
FOR LEAKS, earlier in this group.)
1. On Bosch pumps, install a new gasket on supply pump
mounting face and position pump over mounting studs.
On Nippondenso pumps, place a new O-ring in
Installing Fuel Supply Pump
counterbore of injection pump housing at supply pump
2. Position supply pump on mounting studs as shown.
3. Tighten mounting stud nuts 5--7 N·m (4--5 lb-ft) (45--
4. Install fuel inlet and outlet lines and tighten all
5. Bleed fuel system. (See BLEED THE FUEL SYSTEM,
in Group 105 of CTM134.)