UNIT PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE CHECKS AND SERVICES
FOR HYDRAULIC EXCAVATOR 330LCR
ITEM TO BE INSPECTED
EQUIPMENT IS NOT
PROCEDURE: DO THE PMCS AND HAVE ITEM
REPAIRED, FILLED, OR ADJUSTED AS NEEDED
(5) Flush any debris from filter base.
(6) Install fuel inlet plug and fuel inlet line.
(7) Assemble primer assembly and install onto fuel
(8) Install new filter. (Follow instructions on filter.)
(9) Install sediment bowl.
(10) Bleed fuel system. (Refer to Bleed the Fuel
System in the Engine Repair chapter.)
Replace Hydraulic Oil Filter
(1) Park machine on level surface.
(2) Position machine with arm cylinder fully
retracted and bucket cylinder fully extended.
(3) Lower bucket to the ground.
(4) Turn auto-idle switch off.
CAUTION: Turbocharger may be damaged if
engine is not properly shut down.
(5) Run engine with rpm dial at 1/3 position
without load for 2 minutes.
(6) Move engine rpm dial to slow idle position.
(7) Turn key switch to OFF. Remove key from
(8) Attach a "Do Not Operate" tag on the right
(9) Pull pilot control shut-off lever to locked