Maintenance--Every 10 Hours or Daily
CHECK HYDRAULIC OIL LEVEL
IMPORTANT: Prevent damage to hydraulic system
components. DO NOT run engine
without oil in hydraulic tank.
1. Park machine on a level surface.
2. Position machine with arm cylinder fully retracted and
bucket cylinder fully extended.
3. Lower bucket to the ground.
4. Turn auto-idle switch off.
IMPORTANT: Turbocharger may be damaged if
engine is not properly shut down.
5. Run engine with engine rpm dial at 1/3 position without
load for 2 minutes.
6. Move engine rpm dial to slow idle position.
7. Turn key switch to OFF. Remove key from switch.
8. Attach a 'Do Not Operate' tag on the right control lever.
9. Pull pilot control shut-off lever to locked position.
10. Check oil level window (A) on hydraulic tank. Oil must
be between marks on window.
To add oil:
Continued on next page