Maintenance--Every 2000 Hours
13. Wrap threads of check plug and fill plug with
sealing-type tape. Install plugs. Tighten plugs to 49
Nm (36 lb-ft).
14. Change oil of second propel gearbox.
CHANGE HYDRAULIC OIL
IMPORTANT: DO NOT run engine without oil in the
1. Park machine on level surface with upperstructure
rotated 90 for easier access.
2. Position machine with arm cylinder fully retracted and
bucket cylinder fully extended.
3. Lower bucket to the ground.
4. Turn auto-idle switch off.
IMPORTANT: Turbocharger may be damaged if
engine is not properly shut down.
5. Run engine with engine RPM dial at 1/3 position
without load for 2 minutes.
6. Move engine RPM dial to slow idle position.
7. Turn key switch to OFF to stop engine. Remove key
8. Pull pilot control shut-off lever to locked position.
Continued on next page