REPLACING BUCKET TEETH
CAUTION: Guard against injury from flying
pieces of metal; wear goggles or safety glasses.
IMPORTANT: Angle the drift toward the bucket to
avoid damaging the rubber pin lock.
1. Use a hammer and drift to drive out locking pin.
NOTE: Alternate buckets may use different tooth
2. Remove tooth.
3. Inspect rubber pin lock (A) for damage. Replace if
4. If rubber pin lock has moved, reposition in slot in
adapter tooth shank.
5. Position the new tooth over the tooth shank.
6. Drive the locking pin into the hole fully.
NOTE: Check bucket teeth periodically so that wear does
not extend to the bucket tooth shank.