7. Slide 221760 Sleeve over collets to secure puller
NOTE: If wear sleeve flange begins to roll during
removal, remove puller assembly and use the
wider lip of collets to grasp wear sleeve.
8. Tighten forcing screw until wear sleeve is removed
from crankshaft flange.
9. Clean crankshaft flange using Brake Kleen, Ignition
Cleaner, or equivalent.
INSTALL CRANKSHAFT WEAR SLEEVE:
1. Coat ID of new wear sleeve with LOCTITE 271
Thread Lock and Sealer.
2. Install wear sleeve (A) on nose of crankshaft with
flange of sleeve toward crankshaft.
LOCTITE is a registered trademark of Loctite Corp.
Continued on next page