Maintenance--Every 1000 Hours
4. Remove wing nut and secondary element (B).
5. Install elements, making sure the secondary element is
centered in canister.
6. Install cover.
INSPECT FAN BELT
1. Check belt regularly for wear, especially for cracks at
the bottom of grooves and for frayed edges.
2. If necessary, replace belt.
3. Loosen adjusting screw (B). Remove air conditioning
4. Install breaker bar in square drive hole (A).
5. Hold tension adjuster away from belt while removing
old belt and installing a new one.
6. Slowly release wrench tension to allow tension adjuster
to move clockwise against new belt. Tension is
7. Remove breaker bar.
8. Install air conditioning belt. Tighten adjusting screw (B).
A--Square Drive Hole