8. Remove engine oil filter (B) from filter base.
9. Disconnect governor pigtail connectors (A) from main
wiring harness. Disconnect fuel shut-off solenoid wiring
lead (shown disconnected and capped).
10. Remove injection pump lube line (C) from elbow
11. Remove fuel inlet (D) from shut-off solenoid. Remove
fuel leak-off line assembly (E).
12. Disconnect fuel supply pump lines (F). (Photo shows
outlet line only.)
Cap all openings on pump and line connections so
Removing Injection Pump
A--Governor Pigtail Connectors
C--Injection Pump Lube Line
D--Fuel Inlet Line
E--Leak-off Line Assembly
F--Fuel Supply Pump Lines
Continued on next page