Batteries, Support, and Cables
2. Remove cap screws (A and C) and the fuse box cover
(B) to remove the rear console cover.
A--Cap Screw (4 used)
B--Fuse Box Cover
C--Cap Screw (3 used)
3. Loosen EPC connectors and remove connectors (A--
4. Turn charger off before connecting or disconnecting it.
5. Charge battery following manufacturer's instructions for
your battery charger.
6. After battery is charged, connect the positive (+) cable,
then connect the negative (-) ground cable.
7. Push connectors into EPC controller.
8. Install rear console cover and fuse box cover
9. After connecting batteries, engine speeds must be