PILOT SHUT-OFF VALVE LINKAGE ADJUSTMENT
A--Pilot Shut-Off Lever
D--Cap Screw Head
1. Stop engine.
5. Pull pilot shut-off lever to OFF position. Check that
lever is against rear stop.
2. Remove cover underneath operator's station.
CAUTION: Machine may move if adjustment
3. Push pilot shut-off lever (A) forward to ON position.
is incorrect. Before checking pilot shut-off
Check that lever is against front stop.
lever adjustment, make sure the area around
machine is clear.
4. Adjust ball joints on rod (B) to get specified
clearance between valve lever (C) and head of cap
6. Start engine. Run engine at slow idle. Actuate
hydraulic functions. Hydraulic functions must not
move with pilot shut-off lever in OFF position. If
Pilot Shut-Off Valve Lever-to-Cap Screw Head--Specification
hydraulic functions move, repeat adjustment
Clearance............................................. 1.5 0.5 mm (0.06 0.02 in.)