OPERATOR PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE CHECKS AND SERVICES
FOR HYDRAULIC EXCAVATOR 230LCR/230LCRD
ITEM TO BE INSPECTED
EQUIPMENT IS NOT
PROCEDURE: DO THE PMCS AND HAVE ITEM
REPAIRED, FILLED, OR ADJUSTED AS NEEDED
(2) Insert 4 mm (0.15 in.) Allen wrench (D) into
hole (E) and turn counterclockwise.
(3) Slowly turn cap (A) counterclockwise. Remove
(4) Install cap to case assembly (C) by aligning
marks (B) and turning clockwise to lock
(5) Tighten vent plug.
NOTE: Ensure that access door is closed
securely after inspection is complete.
Perform Operational Checks
Check Decontamination Kit Holder and Holder Strap
(1) Check decontamination kit holder strap for
fraying, cutting, or wear. Replace if necessary.
(2) Ensure that decontamination kit holder bolts are
NOTE: The following checks and services are
to be performed weekly or sooner as required
by adverse environmental conditions.