TEST TRACK ROLLER FOR OIL LEAKAGE
1. Hold shaft and turn shell several turns to seat metal
2. Remove plug.
3. Install parts (A--F). Plug, barbed adapter and
connector are from a leak detector kit such at the
D05361ST Rubber Stopper/Leak Detector Kit.
4. Hold plug so it is not pushed out, slowly pressurize oil
cavity to specification using air.
Track Roller Oil Cavity--Specification
Pressure ................................................. 110 18 kPa (1.1 0.3 bar) (16
5. Close valve and wait for a minimum of 30 seconds.
Check for oil leakage. Check gauge to see if air
A--Plug, Barbed Adapter and Connector
pressure has decreased.
B--JT03001 Tee Fitting 7/16-20M 37 x 7/16-20F
37 SW x 7/16-20M 37
6. If there is leakage, disassemble roller and replace
C--Hose (2 used)
parts as necessary.
E--Snubber (Needle) Valve
F--Air Pressure Regulator
7. Clean threads of plug using cure primer. Apply pipe
sealant to threads. Install plug.