5. Install new tooth over tooth shank.
6. Drive locking pin into hole fully.
NOTE: Check bucket teeth periodically so that wear does
not extend to the bucket tooth shank.
REPLACE BUCKET TOOTH TIP--
1. Clean tooth (A) and tooth tip (B).
2. Insert lock removal tool under U-shaped pin (C).
CAUTION: Avoid possible injury. Pin may fly
after it is released from tooth tip. Keep a firm
grip on pin to prevent injury.
3. Remove pin.
4. Turn tooth tip counterclockwise and pull it towards you
5. Clean tooth shank.
6. Replace U-shaped pin at same time you replace tooth
7. Insert tooth tip on shank turning tip clockwise.
8. Install U-shaped pin. Side of pin marked "FRONT" (D)
must be towards tooth tip. Make sure pin is firmly
engaged over tooth tip.