Minimum Acceptable Opening Pressure of Used Nozzle--
Opening Pressure For Checking............. 22950 kPa (230 bar) (3330 psi)
Maximum Opening Pressure Difference Between Cylinders--
Maximum Pressure Difference .......................... 700 kPa (7 bar) (100 psi)
If opening pressure is incorrect:
1. Remove nozzle from tester and install in holding
2. Remove lift adjusting lock nut (D).
3. Loosen pressure adjusting screw lock nut (A), using
JDG949 Nozzle Wrench.
4. Reconnect nozzle to tester with tip pointing downward.
5. Back out lift adjusting screw (B) far enough (two or
A--Pressure Adjusting Screw Lock Nut
three turns) to prevent bottoming when pressure
B--Lift Adjusting Screw
adjusting screw (C) is turned.
C--Pressure Adjusting Screw
D--Lift Adjusting Lock Nut
6. Turn pressure adjusting screw in (clockwise) to
increase opening pressure, or out (counterclockwise) to
decrease opening pressure.
NOTE: It is desirable to set opening pressure to the high
limit of specification. If required, repeat procedure
to obtain proper result.
Continued on next page