Maintenance--Every 250 Hours
2. Loosen plug (F) for several seconds to drain water and
sediment into a container. Do not remove plug
completely. Dispose of waste properly.
3. Tighten sump plug and vent plug.
F--Hydraulic Sump Drain Plug
CHECK PUMP DRIVE GEARBOX OIL LEVEL
To check oil:
1. Remove dipstick (A) to release air pressure.
2. Wipe dipstick clean and insert completely into tube.
3. Pull dipstick.
4. Oil must be approximately halfway below the "H"
To add oil:
B--Pump Drive Gearbox Oil Filler Cap
1. Remove filler cap (B).
3. Install filler cap.