Maintenance--Every 250 Hours
CHANGE ENGINE OIL AND REPLACE
IMPORTANT: If fuel sulfur content exceeds 0.5
percent, change the engine oil at 1/2 the
NOTE: If engine has not run 250 hours before the season
changes, change oil.
1. Run engine to warm oil.
2. Park machine on a level surface.
3. Lower bucket to the ground.
4. Turn auto-idle switch off.
IMPORTANT: Turbocharger may be damaged if
engine is not properly shut down.
5. Run engine with engine rpm dial at 1/3 position without
load for 2 minutes.
6. Move engine rpm dial to slow idle position.
7. Turn key switch to OFF. Remove key from switch.
8. Attach a "Do Not Operate" tag on the right control
9. Pull pilot control shut-off lever to locked position.
Continued on next page