CAUTION: To avoid injury from escaping fluid
under pressure, stop engine and relieve the
pressure in the system before disconnecting
hydraulic or other lines. Tighten all connections
before applying pressure.
5. Disconnect hydraulic lines (H).
6. Connect center link to a hoist using a lifting strap.
7. Put a wooden block between bucket cylinder and arm
to hold cylinder up when side and center
links-to-bucket cylinder pin (I) is removed.
8. Remove nuts (E) and cap screw (F).
9. As side and center links-to-bucket cylinder pin is
removed, lower links to ground.
Take notice of washer (G) locations for assembly.
E--M20 Nut (2 used)
F--M20 Cap Screw
G--Washer (As Required)
H--Bucket Cylinder Rod End-to-Bucket Section
Top Port Line
--Bucket Cylinder Head End-to-Bucket Section
Bottom Port Line
I--Side and Center Links-to-Bucket Cylinder Pin
Continued on next page