INSTALL REAR OIL SEAL/WEAR SLEEVE USING
1. Apply a light coating of LOCTITE 609 (TY15969)
completely around leading edge of crankshaft flange.
NOTE: Due to a diameter change of the crankshaft bore,
it may be necessary to suppress the pilot pin from
KCD10002.With this modification, KCD10002
2. Position guide (A) from KCD10002A Installer Set on
crankshaft end with two cap screws finger tight.
3. Install new oil seal/wear sleeve assembly on guide with
open side of seal toward engine, center the guide and
tighten cap screws..
4. Slide driver (B) onto guide (A) and gradually tighten
hex nut until driver bottoms on guide.
5. Remove seal driver and guide. Check that seal and
wear sleeve assembly is properly positioned on
crankshaft flange and installed square in flywheel