Bosch Injection Nozzle (Nippondenso Similar)
A--Upper Snap Ring
D--Lower Snap Ring
B--Gland Nut O-Ring
J--Nozzle and Valve
G--Nozzle Valve Spring
K--Nozzle Retaining Nut
10. Withdraw nozzle valve from nozzle. If valve is
4. Remove lower snap ring (D).
stuck, it may be necessary to soak nozzle
assembly in Bendix cleaner, acetone, or other
5. Clamp the two flats of the nozzle holder (fuel inlet
commercial cleaners sold especially for freeing
end) in a soft-jawed vise and remove nozzle
retaining nut (K), using a 12-point 19 mm wrench.
Do not permit lapped surfaces of valve and nozzle
6. Remove nozzle and valve assembly (J).
to come in contact with any hard substance. DO
NOT touch valve unless your hands are wet with
7. Pull off intermediate plate (I).
8. Remove spring seat (H), spring (G), and shims (F).
9. Remove gland nut O-ring (B).
CAUTION: Use nozzle cleaning fluids in
accordance with manufacturer's instructions.