(52) Install radiator on radiator mount bracket with four bolts, eight washers, and four new self-locking nuts. Torque
bolts to 40 lbf/ft (54 Nm).
Hose clamps must be retorqued after vehicle has been run at normal operating temperature.
(53) Install four clamps and upper and lower radiator hoses on radiator. Torque clamps to 50-70 lbf/in (5.6-7.9 Nm).
(54) Install coolant reservoir hoses.
(55) Remove cardboard and install hydraulic cooler with four bolts, new self-locking nuts and eight washers. Torque
bolts to 11 lbf/ft (15 Nm).
(56) Install and tighten two hydraulic hoses to hydraulic oil cooler.
(57) Remove cable ties securing A/C condenser core.
(58) Remove cardboard and install A/C
nuts and eight washers. Torque bolts to
11 lbf/ft (15 Nm).
(60) Rotate elbow (5) clockwise on transmission
and tighten locknut (6).
(61) Install transmission oil cooler line (4) and
elbow on transmission. Torque clamps to
50-70 lbf/in (5.6-7.9 Nm).
(62) Connect transmission oil sending unit (3).
(63) Install hydraulic line (1) located at bottom
side of steering gear box (2).
(64) Install crossmember located between hood
and windshield with six bolts and washers.
(65) Install starter motor wires.
(66) Install engine ground wire on right side of
d. Follow-On Maintenance.
(0.1) Install washer bottle assembly and bracket
Install steering shafts and U-joints